We are currently offering in our HQ in Hamburg, Germany, the permanent position of a
In your position as management assistant you will be responsible for the day-to-day office administration including travel management, procurement, invoice management, reporting and business event organisation. You will also be in charge of organisation and coordination of all back-office activities, support of the whole team in all administrative issues and you will act as personal assistant to the CEO.
Working in a fast-paced, multi-location environment, we are looking for developers with a great deal of self-organisation and a strong hands-on mentality and this profile:
- Secretary or commercial clerk background
- Team spirit, commitment, flexibility, outstanding communication skills
- Skilled in timely execution, attention to detail and enthusiastic approach to work
- Confident use of Microsoft Office
- Organised and structured work method and knowledge of administrative tasks
- English and German language on business fluent level
- Fluency in another major language (including especially Chinese) very welcome
We offer you a position in a small, motivated team with a lot of cross-disclipine discussions and a flat hierarchy. Also, we offer a competitive salary, five weeks paid vacation and flexible working times. While the position has been designed to be a full-time position, part-time employment may be an option, depending on all circumstances.
How To Apply
Please send your application to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your salary expectations as well as your earliest availability date when applying.