Content Manager Automotive + TV
We are currently offering a permanent position of a
Content Manager Automotive + TV
The Content Manager Automotive + TV will contribute significantly in managing and expanding our content portfolio and content service provider (CSP) relationships as a member of our product management team.
NetRange, is the leading pioneer of white labelled, licensed App Store provider for Smart TV, Set Top Box, Automotive platforms and other connected devices such as Set-Top-Box, Smart Projector and commercial boards. Together with our parent company ACCESS Europe, we are now looking for new content managers to broaden our content portfolio.
As constant innovation is in NetRange/ACCESS' DNA, our technology is helping to drive the evolution of connected entertainment and user experiences, along with our worldwide partners. Our ACCESS Twine™ Smart Media Platform enables consumers to seamlessly access public, private and premium content, when they want and from wherever they desire.
NetRange/ACCESS Twine™ for Car spans the gap between the automotive and the content industries by enabling manufacturers and their tier 1 suppliers to provide access to an aggregated content platform designed for the in-car touch screen experience. Radio, podcasts, TV shows, movies and games can all be accessed on the move or when charging. Our multi-screen technology helps increase the safety, comfort and flexibility of content consumption for drivers and passengers.
NetRange Smart TV/Operators HTML5 and Android content solution provide fully licensed content service for chipset vendors, Tier 1 ODMs, TV Brands and regional operators.
And it does not stop there, we are working with partners on solutions for voice control, metadata integration, global search, AI/machine learning and more!
- Acquisition of selected content categories for Automotive and TV App Store
- Build and manage relationships with CSPs
- Work with CSPs on agreements during the pre-sales phase to ensure that NetRange/ACCESS and our partners can demonstrate content publicly (e.g. at trade shows or other events) and privately (e.g. sales meetings)
- Own and lead a key set of CSP partner relationships, fostering teamwork-based collaboration and executing across all stages of the partnership lifecycle (e.g. deal negotiation, technical/operational cooperation, joint marketing initiatives, account management, roadmap planning, etc.)
- Establish collaborative cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders within Sales, Product, Marketing, Technology, Legal, Finance and Strategy/Business
- Work closely with the product/sales team to develop and document content acquisition plans, financial metrics and goals for senior management
- Synchronise and prioritise content acquisition plans with sales team goals and opportunities to ensure timely availability of apps and services for customer deployments
- Excellent understanding of connected apps and the entertainment business, ideally gained in an OTT position (e.g. streaming service or Pay TV operator)
- Understanding of the ongoing evolution towards connected streaming entertainment and apps within both the TV and automotive industries
- Good knowledge of media licensing models and evaluation metrics
- Sound experience in negotiation of content licensing, budget and contract management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to think out-of-the-box to help solve customer problems and bring great content to the consumer
- Fluency in English, German or other languages are a plus
- Self-motivated and passionate for business growth
- Business travelling is required
- Experience of licensing and/or aggregating games and other non-video content is advantageous
- An understanding of VOD, AVOD, SVOD, TVOD, FAST and content aggregation solutions and terminology is highly desirable
We offer you a position in a small, motivated sales team with a lot of cross-discipline discussions (e.g. with engineers and technical project managers) and a flat hierarchy. Also, we offer a competitive salary, five weeks paid vacation and flexible working times. While the position has been designed to be a full-time position, part-time employment may be an option, depending on all circumstances.
How To Apply
Please send your application to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your salary expectations as well as your earliest availability date when applying.